the end

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

1 and a half year relationship ... just ended last night ...

im still standing ... eventho painful ...

boi juz told me a sentence before the night happened ... get back up when life knocks u down, first rule of surviving.

well ... life is a joke between me and god ..... ill play around with it ....

gonna have a big change ....

i have no choice to set her free for her own good ..... i m not a selfish person .... i know when she need to go .... she go ......

im not gonna contact with her for a long time i guess... hope everything goes fine with her ... im gonna try to totally delete everything me and her in my memories ...

need to have a new fresh start .....

anyway .. life still goes on ....

ill try my best to look cool .. i know is hard ... but ill try my best ...

0 comments: to “ the end so far...