2nd day without her

Thursday, October 22, 2009



2nd day without her ...




days still as ussual ..... woke up late to work .... ate some simple lunch .... and life still goes on .




she called me a few time texted me .....i din answer ....didnt wan any thing related to her anymore .... is the best way for her to get away from me .. and from me to her.. i know is cruel ... but i have to do so she can get along with days alone ....




she choose to leave me when im during my hardest time .... but is ok .... the more challenge i take ... the more i grow .....




but is actually good to concentrate my mind in solving all the problems and less time to think about her .. our memories .... then ill live better ... perhaps pain follow the time goes .....




i hope so ....




had a great dinner with my buddy AJ & vincent




3 of us actually ate 7 dishes .... included fish,sotong,mantis prawn, taufu,pork,chicken, and a vege ....




tonite going for badminton session .. there...i can see the guys XD

0 comments: to “ 2nd day without her so far...