my day with mac

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

have been away from blogging for some days in result of addicted to some online games ....

but .. now im back .. haha

well ... my pc was knocked out this morning ...in condition of pc-less now and lucky i still have a mac mini with me .... i cant do anything further then fb ing and msn ing with the mac ... omg ..... im totally a nerd and i still dare to call my self an IT people .... * bang wall *

and i believe i farqup alot of applications with the mac after trying out this and that ... and the most stupiest mistake i do is .. .i forgot the admin password.. hahaha .... i need to get a mac OS cd to reformat it desperately ... guess wat .... i call to the shop and they actually charge the cd for 500 + ringgit .... omfg ..... and the worst thing is i cant find this shit in the net >"<

tonite heading for some exercise ...badminton ! will see frens i like to see .... talk cocks we like to talk ....

0 comments: to “ my day with mac so far...